Sunday, December 28, 2008

Chapter 4: The Zoo

I know I've been really slow to post these pictures, I apologize. I guess there's always so much going on in China that I forget things like my blog. Anyway, here's the zoo...

Cool bird:

Sweet pool...

The lake in the zoo:
On a land bridge:
Stump home:
The most colorful thing in the zoo:
Check that rack:
Kind of sad:
Engrish:

I'm not sure if we're suppose to see his ribs...:
Pretty wilderness:
Donkeys are exotic here:
This one wanted a lot of attention, loved the camera:
We weren't suppose to feed the monkeys, but people did anyway:
Group reaction to the zoo thus far:
The "small beast house" contained dogs...
Why doesn't he live in a home?

We were literally that far away from this creature (no zoom was used):
PANDA:
Fake Panda claw:
Cuddle puddle:
Bored:
Classic:
Hmm, which animal escaped from this one?
The most surreal part of the zoo:
Abandoned fairs are creepy:
If I were given a nickel for every sign I edited in China I could be a billionaire (in American dollars, that is):



If only it had said "cannibals" instead:
Oops:
Exiting the zoo:

2 comments:

Metropolis said...

nice trip.. hope one day to visit that place

Anonymous said...

I like the group reaction shot.